Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Cruisers Yachts 46 Cantius
Call for Price
Enjoy the perfect blend of elegance and practicality with the all-new 46 Cantius. Entertaining has never felt so right with stunning standard features like spacious cockpit and salon seating, a sleek grill station, plus a cozy master and VIP guest stateroom with all the necessities. Whether you're embarking on an intimate getaway for two or an exciting adventure with family and friends, everyone will be charmed by all the luxurious amenities.
- L.O.A.: 46 ft. 11 in. (14.3 m)
- Beam: 14 ft. 9 in. (4.5 m)
- Bridge Clearance (Top of Mast Light): 14 ft. 9 in. (4.5 m)
- Cabin Headroom: 6 ft. 6 in. (1.98 m)
- Cockpit Headroom (at Helm): 6 ft. 5 in. (1.96 m)
- Cockpit Headroom (on Centerline): 6 ft. 6 in. (1.98 m)
- Draft - Full Load: 42 in. (1.07 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 360 gal. (1363 L)
- Water Capacity: 100 gal. (379 L)
- Waste Capacity: 50 gal. (189.3 L)
- Deadrise: 17 deg
- Weight - Diesel, Dry: 32,200 lb. (14651 kg)
- Weight - Diesel, Full Load: 37,000 lb. (16782.9 kg)
- Cockpit: The Cruiser 46 Cantius cockpit is a shining example of the keen attention to detail found all throughout the vessel. Notable features include a stainless steel safety gate, a fridge, a cockpit shower, plenty of seating for your guests, and storage for all the essentials.
- Cockpit Seating: A triangular-shaped table is strategically situated in the center of the L-shaped bench seating. Enjoy a round of cocktails from the cockpit fridge while you prepare a delicious lunch on the grill. You'll be soaking up the sun and relishing ocean views.
- Helm: Everything required for smooth operation is perfectly placed within reach at the innovative helm station. All switches and controls are easily marked for seamless navigation including the horn, steering wheel, compass, and so on. The massive windshield provides incredible views and comes complete with wipers.
- Salon: The salon area is loaded with all the lovely features you dream about for the ultimate entertainment experience at sea. You'll find an L-shaped dinette with salon seating, opposed bench seating, large windows with breathtaking panoramic views, and a salon TV and stereo.
- Galley: Anything you could possibly need to prepare a scrumptious home cooked meal on the water is right at your fingertips in the galley. Notable features include a solid countertop, microwave, stove, convection oven, refrigerator, freezer, and sink. Your guests will surely feel right at home.
- Master: The full-beam master stateroom is what dreams are made of with its sizable windows allowing plenty of natural light in, convenient cabinet drawer storage, a cozy port lounge, and a flat panel television. There's no choice but to relax in this serene space.
- Master Head: You'll have all the privacy you need with the en-suite master head located just off the stateroom, which is equipped with a vessel sink, toilet, and separate shower stall. Store your toiletries in the convenient cabinets beneath the sink. There's also ample counter space and shelves for towels.
- Master Closet: Don't worry about your folded clothes becoming wrinkled. You'll have access to a roomy closet in your master stateroom. Hang up your nice outfits so you don't have to mess around with ironing before a fancy dinner. Simply close the clothes locker doors when it's not in use.
- VIP Stateroom: Guests receive the VIP treatment on the Cruiser 46 Cantius, too. The VIP stateroom comes with a comfortable bed, windows with blinds, and exclusive access to the day head for privacy. Make use of the storage drawers built into the base of the bed by storing your belongings.
- Grill: Your meal prep will know no bounds with this outstanding grill setup. Whether you and your guests are craving a quick and easy lunch or a three-course dinner, you can do it all. Enjoy a cold drink and keep it secure in the cup holder as you cook.
- Cockpit Fridge: For added convenience, you'll have access to a cockpit fridge that's situated at the edge of the salon right by the cockpit. Store any items you'll want to grab at a moment's notice, such as snacks or beverages before you sit down to socialize with your guests.
- Length Overall
- 46 ft. 11 in. (14.3 m)
- 14 ft. 9 in. (4.5 m)
- 42 in. (1.07 m)
- Dry Weight
- 32,200 lb. (14651 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 360 gal. (1363 L)