Why Choose Our Service Department?
Why Choose Sea Ray of Louisville?
Sea Ray of Louisville offers top quality, award winning boat maintenance and motor repair by certified Mercruiser marine technicians. We also specialize in Volvo Penta motors and outdrives. Our service advisors are knowledgable, friendly, and trustworthy. We use factory authorized parts and products to ensure that your boat will perform to your standards. We service all types of watercraft including inboards, outboards, and stern drives. Call us today for all boat and motor repair.
- Factory authorized warranty repairs
- Outdrive service and repair (Alpha and Bravo)
- Tune ups
- Oil changes
- Bellows replacements
- Minor fiberglass and gelcoat repair
- Wax, polishing, and detailing
- Spring commissions
- Indoor and outdoor storage
- Canvas and upholstery repair and replacement
- Shrink wrap
- Bottom paint application
- Bottom cleaning and pontoon cleaning
- Prop repair
- Trailer service and repair
Brands We Carry
- Mercruiser inboard and stern drive parts
- Mercury outboard parts
- Indmar motor parts
- Kohler generators
- Westerbeke generators
- Interstate batteries
- Raymarine electronics including radar, GPS, satellite tv, autopilot
- Taylor Made fenders and ropes
- 3M, Meguiars, and Starbrite waxes and cleaning supplies
- Interlux marine paint
- Petit marine paint
Areas We Service
Our service facility is located just east of downtown Louisville at the intersection of River Road and Frankfort Avenue across the street from the new River Park Place Marina on the Ohio River. We are easily accessible from Interstate 71 (Zorn Road exit) and Interstate 65 and we are very convenient to southern Indiana. If you need directions from Captain's Quarters, Rose Island, Limestone Marina, Nolin Lake, Lake Cumberland, Rough River, Dale Hollow, Green River, Taylorsville Lake, Barren River, Patoka Lake, Lake Monroe please email us.